5-Year Limited Warranty
We appreciate your interest in the products and services of KT Khanh Trinh (KHANH TRINH JOINT STOCK COMPANY). This Limited Warranty pertains to physical goods exclusively purchased from https://khanhtrinhvn.com, https://pullupbarkt.com, and our legal partners.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty encompasses any defects in materials or workmanship under normal usage conditions during the Warranty Period. Throughout this period, Khanh Trinh will repair or replace, free of charge, products or parts of a product that are found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, under regular use and maintenance.
What will we do to rectify the issues?
Khanh Trinh will repair the product free of charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage extend?
The Warranty Period for physical goods purchased from KT KHANH TRINH extends to 5 years from the date you receive the product(s).
What does this limited warranty not include?
This Limited Warranty does not include any issues caused by conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
1. Any component of the product that becomes defective or is damaged due to manufacturing during the warranty period will be replaced free of charge.
2. We disclaim responsibility or will charge a fee in the following cases:
– Rust on parts of the product due to long-term exposure to weather elements such as rain, sunshine, or snow.
– Paint peeling.
– The foam grip may tear during use. If it’s torn upon receipt due to a manufacturing defect, it will be replaced free of charge. However, we do not warranty it if it tears during your use, as foam is not a highly durable material.
– Broken or lost bolts or screw nuts.
– Bent tube(s) due to overload or product misuse.
– Deformation of the product due to external factors.
– The product has been altered or repaired without Khanh Trinh Company’s consent.
– Warranty registration was not completed.
– Incorrect warranty registration information.
What steps should you take?
To avail of warranty service, you first need to contact us at [email protected]. We will help identify the problem and guide you to the most suitable solution.